advertisements

2015 Calendar template for Adobe Illustrator


Here is a skeleton 2015 calendar created for Adobe Illustrator. I have previously posted an entry about trying to download a Calendar template for Adobe Illustrator CS2. I have found that many of them are either not suitable for starting out your own design from scratch or it is for higher versions of Adobe Illustrator. I know that many like me are searching for calendar templates for their new projects and probably do not have the latest Illustrator versions to open the available templates out there.


So I have taken the courtesy of creating it and making it available for you to download. The beauty of it is all the templates here are just plain templates and you can put it in your design and modify it anyway you want. Nothing is locked in the templates and no copyright  labels whatsoever so you don't have to worry about it. Of course I would appreciate if you left a thanks you comment on this page and support my blog by taking a look at our sponsors' ads. You can view more of my available calendars on this page: [LINK]

If you are feeling generous to donate some for my effort, just click the donate button below. Any donations are welcomed but not necessary.


You can download the 2015 Calendar Adobe Illustrator template here: [LINK]


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much, it was exactly what I was looking for.

Anonymous said...

Tahnk you for the template! :-)