advertisements

2011 & 2012 Calendar template for Adobe illustrator

I was recently looking for a 2011 and 2012 calendar templates for Adobe Illustrator CS2 (I know, its old) to achieve a notebook project. My requirement was to have all 12 months in one page and not each month per page (as this could be done easily with Microsoft Words calendar template wizard) and I did not need anything too fancy (in fact, the less fancier the better). Let me tell you, it is really difficult to get a free Illustrator CS2 template off the internet.

I could find for years 2011 and before that but not for 2012. Of course there are lots of other types of templates for Microsoft Word 2007, but then again, I'm still running my old MS Office 2003 and the calendar templates only go up to 2010.

Jump in for more...





I needed the calendar without spending too much time upgrading softwares just to get it and I needed something simple without all the fancy graphics. The best I could find was a 2011 .AI file and I started to work on the 2012 calendar with the 2011 as my template. So for anyone who is like me who needs to find a 2012 calendar template for Adobe Illustrator CS2 and do not have Microsoft Office 2007 or newer, I would like to share this template with you :)

You can use it in whatever way you deem fit and share it out if you want to. Just don't forget to support this blog ;) If you are feeling generous to donate some for my effort, just click the donate button below. Any donations are welcomed but not necessary.


Download it here : [LINK]

UPDATE: Thanks anonymous for notifying me that the link doesn't work. I have updated the link. I'm working on a new 2013 calender Adobe Illustrator AI template it and will upload it as soon as I am done.

UPDATE 2: I have finished the template for 2013 as well, you can see it from here: [LINK]

Enhanced by Zemanta

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

link doesn't work

starcam said...

I have updated the link. Please try again and let me know if it works.

Anonymous said...

cool man thank you a lot, very useful, regards

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much! This is exactly what I was looking for.