advertisements

Sony Playstation PS2, I still play it!


Well not exactly me but my son. The Sony Playstation 2 (or the PS2 as it has been belovedly known) was the last "next-gen" gaming console that I had invested in 10 years ago. And I can truly say it has been a worthy investment of entertainment. It is surprising to know that it has been already been 11 years since it's launch.





What is even more surprising is that even after 11 years the sale of the PS2 is still thriving! I just read in the Times magazine that Sony manage to sell 6 million units of the PS2 in 2010! Not only that, it's last major title came out 4 years ago but it's still manages this kind of figure. The PS3 truly has a big name to live up to having such a formidable predecessor.

My PS2 is now the property of my son and it still brings a lot of entertainment to the house. I hope a few more good titles will be release for it before it becomes truly obsolete.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: