advertisements

Dinosaurs beneath us!!!



Finally able to bring my son Kyle to watch his first ever movie in a cinema, ICE AGE 3 : Dawn Of The Dinosaurs (IA3). Tried to watched it last weekend but the queue to the ticket box was sooo looonng. Anyway we didn't wanna wait for next sessions last week so decided that we would make an online purchase prior to going this time around. I must say this is the first time i'm bringing a child (4 years young) to a movie and I'm kinda anxious about him being noisy (like those pesky little things other parents bring that make a whole lot of noise!). And being anxious means not being able to concentrate 100% on the movie. My kid did ask me lots of questions and made comments here and there, but fortunately was able to do so somewhat, undisturbingly...

My son calls this movie "The Squirrel & The Acorn movie". 

As for the movie well, like i said, not 100% concentrated. But it was certainly way more enjoyable than my previous outing (Transformers 2). IA3 looks a lot more gorgeous compared to the first 2 installments. Especially when they ventured into dinoland. The storyline was a very simple search and rescue theme. But hey! these movies are also meant for kids and simple is good! (saves kids from asking too MUCH questions.. lol). This installment of Ice Age also has more kids elements in it as more baby (cuter) versions of the prehistoric animals are included in the story. Its simply a more "adorable" movie than the first two.
The cutesy little T-Rex babies.


I'm not going to spill any spoilers here, but to put it simply, this movie is worth it and if you're looking for some good family entertainment. There's a 3D version too and I'll probably watch it again in 3D sometime soon. I'm giving this movie an 8/10 for good family kid entertainment (only because its my kid's first movie... :P)

No comments: